History

Built in 1973 and there has been one addition/remodeling done in 1999.  This was a K-8 building and with the formation of the middle school is now a K-5 building.


A south wing was constructed in 1962 and the north wing was constructed in 1968.  This was a K-8 building and with the formation of the middle school is now a K-5 building.



The original building was constructed in 1965.  The south wing was added in 1967.  The newest addition of a gym, entrance, and remodeling of the library was done in 1999.  This was a K-8 building and with the formation of the middle school is now a K-5 building.



Constructed in 1980. There have been no major changes since the original construction. This was a K-8 building and with the formation of the middle school is now a K-5 building.


Around 1900, this was the original graded school for grades 1-12 in the immediate Pulaski area.  It eventually became the Pulaski High School.  There was also an elementary building constructed on Green Bay St.  The buildings were connected, first by tunnel and then through additions.  The building changed to a K-8 school and finally, the K-5 building it is today.  Additions were done in 1939, 1950, 1956, 1965, 1983, 1991, 1996, and 2000.  This campus has served Pulaski well.


The original section(Glenbrook) was built in 1965.  The two story section was added in 1968 and the HS addition including the main gym and auditorium were built in 1973.


Built in 1999.  No additions have been made yet.